I live, yet don't breathe,
I am freezing.
I am never thirsty, but i always drink.
WHAT AM I?

Answer
A fish




I am a vicous man-killer when i am angry but I am gentle and calm when I am happy. I can be a home pet but my fangs dont suit the job. I have a legend about me but I know it might not be true.


I may look scary but I am not really that scary. I may walk into your garden but then I would tell a lie.


What am I ?


Answer
A snake.






When you don't have it you want it, but when you do have it you want to share it , but you have to keep it. What is it?



Answer
A secret.







What has three feet, but no toes?


Answer
A yard stick





What's black and white and red (read) all over?


Answer
A newspaper.





Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?



Answer
Mary







Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?



Answer
Fire





I'm full of air but can't breathe. What am I?



Answer
A balloon.





What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?



Answer
A blackboard or a chalkboard.